Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh, baby! It's a miracle!

I'm back. It'll take a long time to catch up on reading, writing - everything. But, I'm back and it feels good. Today, my computer was resurrected from the dead (pics of process to follow, G-d willing). A huge shout-out to DIG, my solderer. This couldn't have happened without you.

I can't believe I'm actually using my computer to post to my beloved blog. The emotions overwhelm me. I'm getting all faklempt.

I hope I manage to sleep tonight.

Baruch Michayeh HaMaytim.

7 comments:

~ Sarah ~ said...

yay welcome back :)
hope all is ok.

Rachel said...

WE MISSED YOU!

Happy new year. I promise to email you soon...it weighs heavily on my mind...

LittleBirdies said...

Welcome back Ayelet. We missed you!
BTW--did you get your new card?

Ezzie said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to exciting news from the May household.

SHMARYAHU said...

MY LIFE IS RESTORED LIKE THE COMPUTER IT IS SO EXCITING TO SEE YOU BACK AND WITH VIDEO WHAT A YEAR OF THRILLS ARE COMING....

Elie said...

Welcome back!